MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE
**VIRTUAL TOUR/FACETIME AVAILABLE**
Large Studio in Back Bay Brownstone!!!
* Bright 1-Bed/1-Bath with hardwood floors
*Heat, hot water and electricity included
* Just a few blocks from bus routes and the Green Line
* Easy commutes to Berklee, MIT, BU, Suffolk, Emerson, Northeastern, New England Conservatory, Symphony Hall, Boston Conservatory, Mary Baker Eddy Library, Newbury St., Copley Square, Fenway, Kenmore Square and Cambridge
* Arts, entertainment, shops, restaurants, public parks, shopping and more close by
Call/text to schedule a viewing!
With wide, polished streets reminiscent of Paris at the time of Haussmann’s renovation- the Back Bay is most famous for its boutiques and sidewalk cafes. Designer shops line the end of Newbury closest to the Boston Gardens, and throughout the neighbourhood there are large trees lining the streets. Open Newbury St is a popular event here, where Newbury St becomes a pedestrian only way and several booths line the streets. It is bordered by the Charles River on its Northern side, where rowers can often be found- so yes, the Back Bay has something for everyone’s interests! It is easily accessible via Orange and Green MBTA lines, as well as several bus routes
Boylston St @ Massachusetts Ave Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
Boylston St opp Gloucester St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (1 min away)
Boylston St @ Saint Cecilia St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Dalton St @ Boylston St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Hynes Convention Center Train Station 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Espresso Royale Caffe
Select Oyster Bar
- Call for more property information.
Off-Campus Pads connects you to the best apartment listings in Boston. Search our database today to get started!Search for Apartments